Everything you need to know about Advanced Work Vans can be found in the positive reviews from past customers. Our goal—our number one priority—is to ensure our customers’ expectations are met and that we live up to our mission:
Our mission is to help keep you safe & make you more productive.
The Advanced Work Van team brings more than 20 years of industry experience to every work van and work truck upfit job. We’ve studied the needs in various industries, including:
... and many more!
Our experience gives us valuable insight into our customers’ needs, but we know every job is unique. That’s why we create custom upfit plans for each and every client. No two trucks are alike because no two jobs are alike.
Using top-rated Adrian Steel products, we’re able to turn your project around in just five days, so you can keep your fleet on the road where you need it.
Our Five-Step Process
The Advanced Work Vans process ensures your specific requirements are incorporated into the upfit and that the final result will boost overall productivity. Our process includes:
- Assessment: We listen to how you use the truck and what features would make your job easier.
- Create a Solution: Our designers create a custom solution that addresses your needs.
- Installation: Expert installers pay attention to every detail for a flawless final result.
- Delivery: We’ll deliver your upfitted truck ready to be stocked and sent to its first job.
- Follow-Up: Our job isn’t done once we deliver the truck back to you. We follow up once you’ve had the chance to use the truck on the job to make sure it’s meeting your needs.
Advanced Work Vans is proud to serve our customers from multiple Florida locations including Miami, Hollywood, Sanford, Lakeland, West Palm Beach, and Bonita Springs.
Contact us to learn more about Advanced Work Vans and to schedule a free consultation. Call today or fill out our online form now to get started.